- All Products
- Rare Art (Digital Memes / NFT Web Graphics / Internet Books / Online Collectors Items)
- Creator Courses (Wellbeing / Alternative Medicine / Self Help / Self Care / Fitness)
- Brainstorming (Healthcare Apps / Medical News / Blogs / Websites / Wellness)
- Creative Branding (Registered Trademarks / Trade Marks For Sale / Business)
- Celebrity Entertainment (Film / TV / Videos / Music / Radio / Internet / News)
Professor Doctor Joseph Chikelue Obi | Alternative Health Care Medicine News | Medical App Creators.
Have you ever wanted to Create your very own Healthy Lifestyle (or Healthy Living) App / Blog / (Online) Virtual Networking Hub ?
An Online Healthcare Starter Course (covering Minor Ailments and Common Clinical Conditions) is now available to Artificial Intelligence Gurus , University Dropouts , Medical School Dropouts , Rehabilitated Former Prisoners , Reformed Ex-Convicts , College Dropouts , Healthcare App Creators , Medical App Inventors , Fitness App Designers , Pharmacists , Dentists , Doctors , Opticians, Optometrists , Audiologists , Dental Technicians , Chiropractors , Osteopaths , Nurses , Therapists , Medical Assistants , Clinical Scientists , Medical Laboratory Technologists , Healthcare Professionals , Care Workers , Complementary Health Workers, Nutritionists , Dieticians , Physiotherapists, Psychologists , Occupational Therapists, and Alternative Medicine Practitioners , (whether They are Practising or Semi-Practising or Semi-Retired or Semi-Whatever) , etc , who lawfully wish to set up their Minor Ailments Clinics (or Launch their very own Healthcare Apps or Artifical Medical Intelligence Devices) - Anywhere in the World.
Each Successful Trainee will receive an Online Assessment and a Digital Certificate of Completion.
The Basic Starter Kit is a Physical Product which will be posted out to You via Courier - and Includes a Collection of (Minor Ailments) Training Programme Booklets plus a Voucher For Direct Enrolment in the Online Step 1 Assessment Examination of the International College of Physicians and Surgeons (ICPS).
Additional Course Materials are located within the First Question of Examination Module (Question Number 1).
There is No Time Limit for Completion of the Test.
Participants Can Study At Their Own Pace.
Support is available via WhatsApp (+1 315 277 7127) and Fax ( +1 646 6667606).
You can also get General Support Assistance (and Global Public Updates) from the ICPS Archives at https://medium.com/royal-college (If Required).
* To Date (via Professor Doctor Joseph Chikelue Obi) : The Minor Ailments Project (MAP) has quietly made it's presence felt in all of the following countries :
Antigua & Deps
Biafraland (Biafra & Biafrans)
Central African Rep
Congo (Democratic Rep)
Papua New Guinea
St Kitts & Nevis
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
Sao Tome & Principe
Trinidad & Tobago
United Arab Emirates
* Please Remember to Enter the Following 1% (One Percent) Discount Code during Checkout : SHOWMETHEMONEY